Tuesday, July 3, 2007

National Tournaments '07

Well, Leighann made it to nationals. They left thursday morning about 5 a.m. Now to the more important things; I found out that the Joe photo shoot would be on the 28th and I turned 16 on the 27th so everything was good. They (Joe bosses) told us to go get our hair fixed if we were going to and go get haircuts and stuff. So my aunt works in a hair salon and does everyone in the familys hair. I went to see her and she was like its your birthday so I'll do it. We bleached out my hair and it was this really cool white gold color. But, I couldn't go that way to the photo shoot. She took and put toner in it and when we took it off my hair was gold-orange. I freaked. Anyone who knows me knows I like my hair. Not that I'm obsessed with it, I just like it. So, I'm like you've got to fix it and now it's this color. So, do you like it? Leave me a comment.

Anyway, the photo shoot took 5 hrs. but the photographer was a great guy. And those of you who know me can see me on billboards this fall.

No comments: