Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ok, so, i'm back!

i left for a long time b/c i moved and my life has been really hectic but i miss having a place to vent so Ta-Da!

To catch ya'll up, I work at the college during the semester for 6hrs a week, 13 weeks a semester and they pay my tuition. (I figured it up and tuition is $1350.00/6hrs=? ?*13weeks= $17hr!!) And they called me and offered me the same job during the summer for $10hr. So, all and all, I'm pretty happy!

What else is worth telling? OH!
I made alot of new friends in the past 6 months, some of which I would trust my life to. I love when you meet someone and everything just *Clicks*, know what i mean? Anyway, I'm hoping to get back lots of great comments form you guys and maybe ya'll check out my videos at http://www.timesfreepress.com/weatherforecast/ !!

No comments: