Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Taco Hell

I love to eat at Taco Bell. I steal their sporks. I've stolen 100's from all over the world. I tell everyone I meet how much I love Taco Bell. But, Recently, I've been betrayed. Yes, that's right. I was betrayed by one of my true loves. I wished to purchase a #2. In most Taco Bells this is a grilled stuft burrito. It is accompanied by a Lg drink and a bag of nachos. The total price is $4.99. But, I love taco supremes. (The difference is they add sourcream to a supreme...) So, the #1 is also $4.99 and is a Burrito supreme with a Lg drink and a taco supreme. So, I politely ask the woman behind the counter if she would kindly sub my nachos and their petroleum yellow dye #7 cheese liquid, for a scrumptious taco supreme. She promptly says, "No." O.o "Whut?!", I replied. They're the same price, can't you just fix a taco supreme instead of a nacho?? She explained that, They make more money off the cheese". What cheese is she talking about?! The cheese liquid that I don't want? The cheese inside the aforementioned burritos? Or maybe the 3 strips of cheese inside the taco. Either way, I didn't care anymore. I look at her like she's a complete idiot, swipe my card, and sit down to "enjoy" my nachos.

No comments: